Girls, Women of age 25 to 30, would you date this guy?

Lets say you are 25 to 30 years old and a single mother. You are financially stable. You meet a guy.
He is only 20 years old. Lives with his father and helps with bills. He has never been on his own. (In other words, has never owned his own place) Works hard at his job that doesn't pay much (Lets say 10 bucks an hour). He is applying for a another job that he is mostly guaranteed to get and only pays a few dollars more an hour with good benefits. Struggles but still continues to go to school. He's not financially stable enough to own his own place but definitely working towards it. His passion makes him ambitious. He trains at a mixed martial arts gym and boxing gym 5-6 times a week after work. Basically, he trying to figure things out, but he's not just sitting on his ass. He has no dating experience. He is very good looking and has green eyes. Because of his good looks, he very often catches a girl's attention but never makes a move because he is very shy. But when he talks to YOU, he can make you laugh. He is very big on loyalty and would never cheat on you. Very nice guy. A very patient person. Even though he has never had a girlfriend he's looking for something serious. He notices that YOU are a good women. He notices that your educated, loyal and beautiful. Although he doesn't have a lot of money he has no problem with you having a kid. He of course is intimidated because he knows your more advanced in life and also fears his lack of dating experience gives him a huge disadvantage especially with a high quality women. He knows he never makes a move with women, but he doesn't want this to be the same. He likes you and doesn't want to let YOU simply just slip away. He doesn't want you to just pass him by in life. Although he finds you very physically attractive, he doesn't just want your body, he wants your heart and wants to guard it with his life. He is a good kid and has the potential to be a great man. Knowing all of this, would you give him a chance?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• if i were that woman, i will give him a chance especially if i like him. its not about the age but the determination achieve your goals and things are more worth achieving when you work for it. Loving is about the feelings of two persons and not about the luxurious things.

What Girls Said 3

• If he swept me off my feet, I wouldn't mind dating a younger guy. Age is just a number in many cases.

• Wall of text, it's too hard to read, it hurts my eyes.

• No lol? Regardless, he's still a child and that's disgusting.

• He's definitely a kid, but I wouldn't say he's a child. I mean yeah, mentally he's not as matured as the women but he's not immature either.

• I don't want to give you false hope. I'm sure you will find a perfect fit around your own age!