Does he have good intentions or does he only like me cause i'm a vrigin?

I just starting talking to this guy i have no job do you think he'll cont to talk to me if i still have no job, but i have all the characistics he's looking for, even though i have no expertise in the bedroom i like to tease and it's a turn on. We have a connection and i told him i'm a virgin, i'm just wondering if he's going to keep me on his leash or if he only likes me cause i haven't fuxked anybody. Everytime i tell a guy that their eyes lit up. How do i know if he has good intentions or his lying? He kissed me on our first date and he was smiling and his eyes were gleaming with joy. How long should i wait to give it up? i feel like whenever i'm ready. Guys can never wait but i feel like if he really liked me then he'd be okay with whenever i'm ready, but the question is will he get tired of waiting and cheat on me when i'm trying to figure out if i'm ready or not? Am i an idiot to think he likes me for me? He's a very kind nice guy. **Btw this question is about my friend.**

12

What Guys Said 2

• If you know the person already the normal 2 to 3 dates to make sure you don't look like a slut doesn't apply. You just had one date. In his mind he already knows he likes you. If you really want to "make sure" you can wait till date 3. But longer than that you'll have lost him regardless. Just go for it when it feels right.

• make him wait a few months before having good sex, like 2 or 3 months. if he dumps you it's because of the Virgin thing if he stays it might be genuine

What Girls Said 1

• please don't have sex with him unless you guy love each other, there must be a reason you held on to it for so long, and it must've have been important to you, you should wait till you find someone you love, really love, because it gonna hurt and be uncomfortable and if your with someone who loves you and cares about your body then they will know how to protect you and take of you, because the first time you are vulnerable because it's something your body has never experienced before, please wait unless you love this guy, dont do it, trust me