How to impress a girl?

I had a girl studying with me we both have the signals of interesting in each other but but friend is also interested in her and he do better than me so tell me how to start the conversation

12

What Girls Said 1

• By not trying too hard. Talk to her in the exact same way you would talk to a guy, but replace playful insults with teasing & flirting.

What Guys Said 2

• You can't say your friend will do better than you because the girl may not care about whatever it is if she is into you. Since you like her, don't let this get in the way of trying. It will never happen if you don't. I don't know what your culture allows young men and women like you to do, but I would ask her to go to a movie or a dance, etc. Nothing serious, just where you both can have a nice time. If she likes you, you will usually know by the end of the date. Good luck to you!

• Just be like "I could shoot a load on your back door, if I had the chance"