Is it inappropriate if you talk about Sexual topics with your married friend?

My married friend and I are close friends and recently we've started engaging in conversations pertaining to sexual activity, asking questions about it and what's not. Is this wrong?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It's crossing over into murky waters and you know it. I'm sure there are plenty of other people that aren't married you could talk about that with. That's how emotional affairs begin.

Both of you need new boundaries, and if it was not wrong, you wouldn't be asking.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do with one of my male friends. Granted I'm trying to give him tips since he and his wife get it on 4 times a year IF he's lucky. Sometimes I feel bad about it, but they have only been married 3 years and I'm just trying to keep them together since he really hates being in a sexless relationship. I also frequently talk him out of cheating on her as well.

What Guys Said 2

• but be clear what you want from your relationship or else it might hurt you or he might end up cheating on his wife

• Not wrong in my opinion. I have conversations about sex with friends, even ones that have a BF/GF. (I don't have many married friends)

What Girls Said 1

• If your partners are okay with it then it isn't wrong