When was the last time you swiped right?

Is anyone still swiping right on Tinder or any other Apps?

• Today
    18%(3)32%(18)Vote38%(15)
  • Yesterday
    0%(0)4%(2)Vote5%(2)
  • Last week
    12%(2)5%(3)Vote2%(1)
  • I gave up
    70%(12)59%(34)Vote55%(22)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Or LEFT LOL
if you are not online dating than how are you finding dates?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Never used Tinder (except when I tried it for a day out of curiosity), and never will. Tinder is a hookup app, and I don't do hookups. I am relationship kinda man.

What Girls Said 2

• 2 years ago or so

• Never

What Guys Said 15

• Tinder is a joke... all dating apps are BUT there are things to learn from them and you can have success.

How to succeed on tinder/bumble or any other site is to have professional photos taken with a quality camera that way you can match with plenty because your description you write is meaningless and any girl saying otherwise is lying.

I've had 30+ matches in a day because all 6 of the pics I used were professionally done... then it started to slow down.

I don't really care about meeting up with any of the matches I've got but I'm learning a lot about text game.

My advice - go out to places in real life and try new things and hopefully you'll meet someone because this online stuff is bullshit.

• I have a girlfriend now. But before we got in a relationship, my now girlfriend made a profile. I had about 15 matches from the past three weeks. All of them either didn't respond or stopped talking. She had about 30 matches in one day. Women get matches like crazy which makes them extremely picky on those sites. Not worth it.

• If someone as decent looking as you can't get success then there's no hope for me lol

• I can get matches but women almost never conversate

• Tinder and all dating sites are scams and a huge waste of time... and usually money.
    Years ago I tried a couple of dating sites. What I found was that if the woman was even mildly presentable the profile was a fake, created either by the site owner to con men into paying fees, or scammers in Ghana or Nigeria.
    The genuine profiles tended to be women who were insane (and I do mean crazy, in a bipolar sort of way) and needed to join Weight Watchers.
    My two sons have tried Tinder and told me that have had similar experiences there.

• plenty of super hot girls on tender and no matter how right i sweep they never sweept back in my entire tendr endeavor spinnig over a month or two i got 7-8 mathces and met one girl in person, i doubt its real with the amount of hot girls and the amount of swipes i was giving the results are prety off not to mention some swipe but never text or reply.

And here's the thing in real life girls say iam very good looking and iam no fat so looks is not a problem at all, I don't know anyone who's had success with tender.

• I quit. Tinder just never yielded results.

• They're all ugos.

• Many times after downloading it a few months or so ago, but gave up pretty quick with getting no attention whatsoever. (Just like every other online dating app/site existing...)

• never used it or any others

• Today. I swipe right on everyone just to see who I match with.
    The last time someone swiped right on me was ages ago. No one ever does.

• yesterday

• NEVER

• Last time I swiped right was when someone messaged me and I got the notification
    I didn't care

• I've never swiped left lol

• guys keep swiping right

• I have like 30 matches since I made my tinder, apparently people aren't using it as much nowadays.