Is it ok I don't date bisexual girls?

Most bisexual girls are more attracted sex toward girls rather than guys. It is not fair to me so I decided to date straight girls

I won't marry bi girls too
I believe bi girls have crush on girls more than guys.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if its5 necessarily true that a bisexual woman would like women more than men. But I do understand your reasoning. I would not date a man who is bisexual for the same reason.
    Personally I feel that if someone is sexually aroused by the same gender there will be things they desire sexually that I couldn't give them. it's the same logic of not dating a person who hates oral sex if you love it. Although there are other things you can do you won't miss that activity any less. Just my two cents.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have the right to date whoever you want to date and you are not being sexist, racist, or whatever in pursuing only the women who really interest and arouse you.

What Girls Said 2

• your logic is flawed, but you can date whoever you want.

• I think your reasoning is stupid but you can have any preferences you want.

• My reasoning is stupid? What wrong with prefer girl attracted to me sexually and emotional like I do for her the same thing?

• Perfect girl is bisexual? Come on she can leave me for girl I know I can' t complete with girls

• any straight girl can leave you for a guy... anybody can leave you for anyone? I am missing your point.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see why it wouldn't be

• Yes its okay. Good head mate.

But most girls are that way. You'll have a hard time finding a chick that's 100% straight.