If a guy constantly tells calls you sexy, hot, foxy etc. a couple times a day in text messages, what may it mean?

besides the obvious
Thanks, I guess my question is does this more than likely
mean he just wants to be physical and not more than that?

410

Most Helpful Guy

• He is not interested in you other than looks and the dirty, unless of course he asks you about your day and gives feedback on anything you tell him. Not just constant comments on your looks.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • we talk about a lot of other things, he asks about my day and has a lot of questions and is kind, it's just a few times every day he mentions my looks and calls me those things and winks a lot.

• Oh in that case he is indeed interested in you, and is just not sure how to proceed. Perhaps he is hoping you make the next move, and that is his way of giving you a hint.

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are sayings that a guy wants to fuck you. Its nothing to brag about unless you are looking for a quick sex. He obviously is obsessed with your beauty but his choicw of words makes me think he just wants to fuck. I would be annoyed by that. But hey thats just me

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No bragging, honestly it hurts my feelings if that's all he wants and that is why I want to know because i don't want to get hurt