If a guy constantly tells calls you sexy, hot, foxy etc. a couple times a day in text messages, what may it mean?

besides the obvious
Thanks, I guess my question is does this more than likely
mean he just wants to be physical and not more than that?

410

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're over thinking this one.

I'm sure it means no less than he's physically/sexually attracted to you. Not necessarily a good indicator if he'd act upon his desires.

There are many things I'd like to do in the moment in many different scenarios that I will never act upon ranging from cold blooded murder to robbing a bank to sexual fantasies to detonating 400 pounds of C4 in my back yard just to liven up a boring weekend lol.

As with everything I filter it through the lens of scripture and the lens of " is this a good and appropriate thing to engage in or not".

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are sayings that a guy wants to fuck you. Its nothing to brag about unless you are looking for a quick sex. He obviously is obsessed with your beauty but his choicw of words makes me think he just wants to fuck. I would be annoyed by that. But hey thats just me

• No bragging, honestly it hurts my feelings if that's all he wants and that is why I want to know because i don't want to get hurt

What Guys Said 9

• He is not interested in you other than looks and the dirty, unless of course he asks you about your day and gives feedback on anything you tell him. Not just constant comments on your looks.

• we talk about a lot of other things, he asks about my day and has a lot of questions and is kind, it's just a few times every day he mentions my looks and calls me those things and winks a lot.

• Oh in that case he is indeed interested in you, and is just not sure how to proceed. Perhaps he is hoping you make the next move, and that is his way of giving you a hint.

• He likes what he sees and wants to just have sex with you possibly a relationship.

• He wants sex.

• he may have the hots for you. although, I've sometimes genuinely meant it and not had the hots for the girl (I knew her pretty well).

• It means wants to smash

• It... (noticed your update). I'm not sure what else it could mean.

• He is flirting in hopes you open up to him for sex period.

• He loves you

• he wants to get into your pants

What Girls Said 3

• probably means he thinks you are sexy, hot, foxy, etc

• flirting, most likely has a sexual interest in you

• He finds you sexy.