If your boyfriend of 1 month puked on his bed and sent a picture and 3 days later you go to his home and that same puke spot is there what would you do?

• Break up
    Vote A
  • Tell him that's disgusting and leave
    Vote B
  • Wash his sheets for him
    Vote C
  • Do nothing
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is she dating a kid? lol
    That shit's gross, if I were her, I'd probably consider breaking up.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• women voting to wash his sheets.. i feel pity.

Definitely break up and wonder what the hell happened in 3 days that he neglected this gross shit. Id also wonder why I just wasted the last 30 days with such a selfish, insufferable moron. Id ask his bff if he has substance abuse issues.. is he a frat boy up in the dorm? Only thing that could possibly explain it. That would suck if you're living together..

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope he still lives with his mom and he did drink a lot. Too much actually

• that explains where the puke came from if he's a drinker. Maybe you can encourage him to get some help?

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Tell him "that's hot" and make out in the middle of it... Am I the only one? Uh? Anyone? Ok

0|0
    0|0
    • But seriously if your girlfriend or boyfriend did that what would you do? Lol

• Oh she's done for lmao is that even a question? You sleep in that bed... Like Wtf Is wrong with you.

• Immature and fucking disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • she would change the sheets.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats gross lol

0|0
    0|0
  • boyfriend? im not gay

0|0
    0|0
    • Then girlfriend

• Show All
    • It wasn't a prank he was serious... that's his own bed and he slept in it

• again, why would a woman do that?

• wash his sheets and dry them then id leave him tell him he's hopeless and to get his shit together

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Tell him that it is GROSS and ask him to wash it, and if he refuses to wash it, then I would break up with him, NAH i don't deal weirdos and dirty folks.

0|0
    0|0
  • After a long and berating lecture, I'm gonna wash his sheets, steal his tub of ice cream, and go home for the day

0|1
    0|0
  • I would clean it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask him if he couldn't clean it well or never tried.

0|0
    0|0