How to get a boyfriend?

I'm a freshman in college and so many of my friends are in relationships and I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I've made out with guys (and have had guys try to convince me to have sex with them) but it feels like guys just want to hook up with me, but nothing more.

Tips on finding a guy who wants an actual relationship/ getting a boyfriend?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You most likely won't get a boyfriend because most guys in that age aren't interested in relationships.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wondered how to get one too and I find that they will come to you. when the time is right you'll meet someone or see someone you find very attractive and start to get to know them. But never let any guy try to convince you to do anything. they're just using you for their own pleasure and it's nothing more than that. know when they're using you. knowing will lead you in the right direction and you'll find the right guy if you want the right guy.

What Guys Said 4

• it's really depend on you. what you want
    wanna be a bitch or women.

you can be different from others but being diferent is not always bad.

is it really important to be in a relationship.
    tell me the reason why you want a relationship. maybe i can help you. in someway

• well, in college, especially early on, testing the waters is what a lot of people will be into. what it seems like to me is that you may have to be the one to make the first move. ask out a guy you're interested in.

when it comes to the dating scene you've gotta actually go out on dates.

• take me

• Say boy we're dating and boom you're done

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!