Have you ever dated someone but wanted someone else/back?

Im currently dating this girl but i still have feelings for this other girl i dated who doesn't want me...

• Yes
    44%(4)46%(6)Vote50%(2)
  • No
    56%(5)54%(7)Vote50%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because to date someone while I still have feelings for someone else is unfair to the person I'm in a relationship with and to me. This person isn't getting my full attention or my full affections. It's unfair to me because I don't want to be with this person, I want to be with someone else, why am I putting time and emotions into someone who I'm not giving my full attention and affection? Instead I should either go pursue who I want to be with or spend the time getting over the person who I want to be with but has rejected me.
    Also, doing this may hurt the girl you are in a relationship with. No girl wants to be the rebound, she may feel hurt if she ever found out, because presumably she is giving you her full affections and thinks you care for her in the same way, to find out you aren't would most likely hurt her feelings.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I believe that break ups happen for a reason so I am not the one to cry about something thats over. No perfect relationship has ended with a break up.

• Yes dhfif9wnwbai

• No that's not what commitment is about