Would a 20 year old guy date a 15 year old girl?

• Yes I would date a 15 year old girl if I thought she looked older then her age and is very mature
  • No I would not date a 15 year old even if she looked older and was very mature

1312

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd just wonder why that 20 year old can't find anyone his age and has to go all the way down to 15... like what's wrong with him?

• No ones interested in him and he's not interested in girls

• "he's not interested in girls"

So what's the point of this question if you know he's not interested in girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wonder why he is not dating someone older, once a girl I know dated a guy that was 19 and she was 15, i never understood why he dated her but when I met him I realized that he still acted like a child so it wasn't that awkward

What Guys Said 11

• Okay I have an unpopular opinion about it I don't really judge people by their age (at lest I try not to). I am not saying they should have sex or anything because first the girl needs to understand the meaning of sex and she needs to follow the law of the land. I don't believe that it is that wrong as people think it is. Age is just a barrier made by us not the nature. Don't go bananas at me as I don't approve of them having sexual relationship but it might be okay for them having like a online dating or something.

• Yes exactly! Thank you for that helpful opinion. If you have a special bond between someone you can't help how old they are it's nature

• How do I increase my Xper

• Not sure wondering myself

• a 20 yr old will want sex
    a 15yr old is underage

• Not necessarily he's a gaming dork he doesn't smoke , drink or anything he's really a 16 year old

• great so he doesn't even have the maturity or real world knowledge to know its not right. you need to wait a while

• Exactly!!

• Look you can love as each other as much as you want but anything sexual is not ok. Any guy in this situation must understand this. If he really cares he won't need anything like that anyway and you should wait until it's ok to do so.

• Some probably would but they better dont...

• Umm no thank you, she's just a kid.

• This happened to me before. Ok so I'm trans, before I came out, I was 15 and had a boyfriend who was 19 turning 20 that month and it really wasn't weird whatsoever. IM NOT SAYING ITS OK by the way.

• it's interesting to see that guys are more prone to be attracted to young girls whereas women are more prone to be attracted to older guys

• Not if he doesn't want to risk getting arrested.

• Absolutely not. Only a loser would.

• Not if he doesn't want to go to prison.

• I dated my wife until she was legal to marry last year.

What Girls Said 12

• That's child rape by law
    & that would be stupid for anyone to date someone that young at that age when they got other ages that's appropriate to date.

• Yeah, sure, you can love each other, but there is no sexual activity is allowed between you two, till you are old enough.

• Yes definitely I don't agree with young mums

• It's below the age of consent in many places. Plus, they really have very different lives. She's in High School, he's in college or working. Neh. He should date someone his own age.

• He's not working he's gaming all day

• He needs to focus on getting his adult life together, not crushing on a high school girl.

• Lol, that's illegal in a lot of countries. If you really are 10000% certain, I say go for it, but keep it down low.

• I'm sorry but it's weird. It shows he can't find someone his own age so is going for someone more immature and impressionable. Same goes for the reversal of genders.

• I dated a 21 year old guy when I was 15 so yes. Is it okay? No it's not.

• Yes those are call pedophiles

• Is it worth to date some 15yr old, when you can go to jail for that eh?

• Yes because men are perverts

• In the U. S., he'd be breaking laws if he were to touch you. Too young.

• I met a girl who dated a 21 year old when she was 14. They were together for a long time, they even married, but that's fucked up and she can't see how messed up that was. And it's even worse that her family thought it was okay.

• But it's really good they have been together for a long time. Love is love who cares what others think it's the connection they have between each other

• Are you crazy? An adult has literally nothing in common with a teenager and s/he should know better than to lay their nasty hands on a kid. That's disgusting.

• He better fucking not.