What do I do, do I move on?

Met this guy a while ago, we met dancing. I asked for his snap and he gave it to me. (We were obviously into eachother.) He really liked me. Then stopped talking to me, then began to talk to me again after two weeks.. as I was about to get over him. He said he had a lot going on with family then come to realize after a while his grandma was sick and passed away (was close to her) he then quit talking to me. (I found out online about his GMA) he didn't even tell me she died. I then snapped him after he didn't respond to mine and asked him how he was after I figured he was going through a lot. He said he was good.. and never told me. I tried and tried to keep him interested in me. But he doesn't seem too? He quit talking to me again. He's a RA in college.. and he stopped going out to the dance because he had to work. But he has never taken me out on a date. I do like him. But did he lose interest or do you think he's just going through a difficult time.

12

What Guys Said 2

• Give him some time.. but don't be under an impression that he likes you.. he mi8 not be anymore onto umm but don't lose hope.. if heiis going through a bad phase.. be with him.. make sure u r avl for him..

• may be but he should get to be in touch becoz in bad times a true person or friend is verry supportive I think he is having some one more imp than you in his life...

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I think you should stop talking to him.