We are different is this even logical?

So am dating that girl I really find her way of thinking and mindset totally what I been looking for. The problem here we have different life style she's into drinking and partying a lot. I have issues with that am totally different like i do party but occasionally and seriously I can't get along with someone who drinks. I know that I have to accept her the way she is but drinking really is a deal breaker for me. I tried talk to her about it but FYI she hates someone to tell her not do that so opinions?

12

What Girls Said 1

• It wouldn't work for me at all. But if you think it will work for you, that's cool.

What Guys Said 2

• Constantly partying and drinking is not a healthy lifestyle.

That for me is a huge dealbreaker, cos most guys going to clubs and parties go to snag chicks, and a lot of them especially go for the drunk ones who senses are not properly in place. I don't mind a girl partying once in a while, but I find it hard trusting a girls who has partying and drinking as a lifestyle.

If she doesn't even like being adviced, I advice you to find a better chick to avoid drama in the future. Move on from her bro.

• you are deluding yourself if you think you are totally alike... its not just the drinking. partying is a total way of life and if you dont get it then you are too different to really gel. i suggest you find a girl who really is just like you and let your present girlfriend go and have her fun with someone else