My Bf's Buddy Kissed Me?

My boyfriend of 2 years and I went on vacation, with my bf's best male friend. My boyfriend and I got into a fight, and my boyfriend stormed out of the house. His mate was left to talk to me, and all of a sudden he went in and kissed me on the lips. He then panicked and said "I can't believe I kissed my best friend's girlfriend". He went to hide in his room, and we never talked about it again... It has been 1 year and it's bothering me, that my boyfriend doesn't know. What would you do?

515

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a mistake, it was in the heat of the moment. He stopped himself and regretted doing it. To be honest I know it's not the best thing and lying is not a good thing but I wouldn't say anything. You didn't do anything wrong, the only time you should ever bring it up if his mate tries something like that again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's been a year, assuming your boyfriend's mate hasn't done anything like that since, just let it go. If you were to bring it up, you should not have waited a year. What is the purpose of bringing it up, what do you hope to accomplish? If nothing else happened since, then clearly it was a mistake his mate made, one that he clearly regrets and wishes he didn't do. You might break a friendship over one silly mistake. Yes he shouldn't have done that, but if you were to tell your boyfriend, you should have told him when it happened, not waited a year.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE