My Bf's Buddy Kissed Me?

My boyfriend of 2 years and I went on vacation, with my bf's best male friend. My boyfriend and I got into a fight, and my boyfriend stormed out of the house. His mate was left to talk to me, and all of a sudden he went in and kissed me on the lips. He then panicked and said "I can't believe I kissed my best friend's girlfriend". He went to hide in his room, and we never talked about it again... It has been 1 year and it's bothering me, that my boyfriend doesn't know. What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It was a mistake, it was in the heat of the moment. He stopped himself and regretted doing it. To be honest I know it's not the best thing and lying is not a good thing but I wouldn't say anything. You didn't do anything wrong, the only time you should ever bring it up if his mate tries something like that again.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's been a year, assuming your boyfriend's mate hasn't done anything like that since, just let it go. If you were to bring it up, you should not have waited a year. What is the purpose of bringing it up, what do you hope to accomplish? If nothing else happened since, then clearly it was a mistake his mate made, one that he clearly regrets and wishes he didn't do. You might break a friendship over one silly mistake. Yes he shouldn't have done that, but if you were to tell your boyfriend, you should have told him when it happened, not waited a year.

What Guys Said 14

• If your ready to break up you can tell him. I know if I just now found out a year later you and my friend would be dropped out my life quickly.

• How do you just allow that to happen?

• it was a mistake that if you tell boyfriend about will kill his friendship and possibly cause him to blame you

• Let it go and forget it ever happened. Telling your boyfriend is not going to be good for anyone. Guess your BF's friend has a thing for you but won't act on it because of his friendship. Drop it

• Seems to me, you liked it deep down your heart since you didn't do anything because it you makes you feel desirable by other men.

• no good can come from that and you did nothing wrong.

• I'd fuck him up for that.

• u and ur boyfriend are still in relationship?

• It's pretty normal to get a crush on your best friends girlfriends, at least for me.

• Well I would leave it been a year

• what a complete dirtbag that snake is. tell your boyfriend.

• You're lying to him

• You fucked up by not telling your boyfriend as soon as you spoke again.

So did you just sit there like a mannequin when he leaned in for the kiss? It's like some girls forget they have the magical ability to move their bodies in whatever manner they want...

• Dammmn what a bitch, I've kissed my buddys girls and right after you get that oh shit feeling but its already done no sense in bitching out now. I never feel bad about who i kiss. If i wanna kiss someone i do

What Girls Said 4

• He doesn't need to know it's been too long. You let it happen, you knew that kiss was coming, I think it won't do any good telling him now but just don't let it happen again and maybe if the best friend ever reveals it just deny it if you value your relationship. Not a healthy move. Never again.

• Why did you even allowed that?

But to your question, its over a year, i think its to late to bring that up , so yeah just move on and if you can't than talk about it with him, but for sure you both will have a big discussion and it won't be pretty for you

• Sometimes the past isn't worth digging up.

• i would let him no