How do I get over this asshole who obviously doesn't even care about me?

I just don't know how to let this go. This man is amazing in bed but that's literally all he is good for. I dont even know why I want him. He is a liar, doesn't work, has no goals, smokes weed all the time, and leeches off of his baby mama. He is 30 years old. His phone is in her name for christ sake. He is also an asshole who will only deal with me when it is appropriate for him. And loves to stand me up and not reply to my text messages. What is wrong with me? How can i love myself a little more and see that this guy is worth no amount of my time.

Most Helpful Girl

• The best thing to do is to not contact him anymore for starters. Block him on everything so he can't contact you. Go out and get your hair done or something like that to make you feel good about yourself. Spend as much time as you can with your family and friends and you'll eventually get over him and find someone new and someone much better who'll actually give a damn about you.

• Thank you honey. Im having some self esteem issues. Hopefully that will help me.

• No problem! It's helped me in the past and it's worked so hopefully it'll be the same for you! 😊

What Guys Said 4

• You are giving more respect to him than yourself. You seem to be putting sex over everything else. While sex is an important thing in a relationship, it is far from the most important. Finding a great lover is hard, but not as hard as keeping this guy around. He just does what he wants and only you pay for it. Try to look at all the benefits you get by dumping him. They way outweigh the good sex. Don't doubt yourself. You can do this. Letting a slug like him control you is just wrong and should never happen. I wish you the best if fixing this problem!

• Thank you so much. I agree with you 100% and i am going to follow this advice.

• Thank you. I'm glad I could be of some help. Good luck to you. It's impossible for you to not find a better guy!

• Your dick-whipped.

You know it. Basically admitted it. All you need to do is show self restraint and not answer his calls or advances.

• Everytime i show restraint he starts texting me again. I don't get it. I know he doesn't care about me.

• Block his number. Or just ignore. You can't give in. Tell yourself your brain is in charge of your heart and not your pussy.

• He probably think you're a whore because you're basically fucking a guy who lives with his kid and girlfriend.

• Break off all contact. Move on with your life. Keep busy and your mind off of him. It will get easier over time. Keep telling yourself you deserve better than him.

• When i do stop Texting him, he starts texting me. Im starting to think he just wants to keep me there as an option.

• Yes sounds like it. When he texts you, ignore them. Block him even so you aren't even tempted.

• I will be taking this advice. I don't want to be a piece of ass just waiting for anyone. Thank you!

What Girls Said 1

• Use him for sex! He's using you for it so vice versa.

Don't let him leech on you.