After you have bumped into an ex, do you stalk their socials to see what they are up too?

• Yes
    50%(1)20%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • No
    50%(1)80%(4)Vote100%(3)

Most Helpful Guy

• No, lol... they're an ex for a fucking reason, why would i bother?

What Guys Said 3

• yes, we boys do , if it was serious relarion

• everyone do that

• Dealing with Exes:
    Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more. An EX is just one in a long line of potential exes. People typically have many relationships in their lives.

Take it from a 52 year old who has lived a while and knows what he's talking about :)

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone does that until they finally move on