How to tell a guy you were interested in for a while that your just not anymore?

He wants to go on a date with me and I did months ago but after talking to him for a while I have lost interest, I was so interested at the start so I feel so bad just going cold on him but I just dont find him attractive anymore. I ignored him and he messaged again, what should I say to him I dont want to be a dick like.
I was thinking "sorry... but I dont think I do want to go on a date anymore" be ok?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Well ignoring him won't help cause one day your bound to be ignored by the guy you live. Tell him how you feel. That you are attracted to him anymore and give him a reason why. Why? Cause if needs learn and grow a guy would like to know where he went wrong. Be a wing lady and direct him girls you know he might like. if he persists then I'd be slow to respond.

• just tell him how you feel be 100% with him... he will understand i would too

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry, but I don't think we are that compatible.