Is this a good gift for my boyfriend?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating a A little more than a month now. We both acknowledge that it is past Valentine's Day, but we still want to get each other gifts. I know what he's getting me because one of my dear friends told me (gosh sounds like we're back in high school 😂). He's getting me this thing that has a picture of us on it. We made a joke about how I have too many pillows and he only has like two so I I thought it would be cute to get him a custom pillow that has a collage of pictures of us. And he likes other things like candy so I would buy him that as well. I just don't know it's been a long time since I've had to buy anyone anything for Valentine's Day. So guys what do you think? Do you think it's a good cute gift?

12

What Guys Said 2

• It might be too soon to get him something like that, but it's just me. For our first Valentine's my ex wrote me a love letter about everything she loved about me in the shape of a heart. I still cherish that letter and miss her very much.

• I just thought that since he's getting me something like that maybe I should get him something in that category just to be safe

• To be honest he should be happy with whatever you get him

• If I got a gift like that after 1 month I would be a little creeped out. Maybe have pictures of just you?

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds cute to me. Go for it.