What is your first kiss story?

Share your story of the first time you ever kissed someone/were kissed!

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I was either 14 or 15. My parents were away for a week so I stayed with my sister, she lived in residence at university, same city though, I could get to my high school from there.

Anyway I was doing my grade 10 flirting moves with my sister's friends. I ended up hanging out with one of them, she was this cute blonde 19 year old. At some point she said something like she wanted to try something, or I don't know, and I told her to do it, I kind of knew. So she walked over and began kissing me. We ended up making out and dry humping a little for like... hours over the rest of the week. In retrospect I probably could have gone further, but like I said, it was my best -grade 10- game.

Talked to her a little after that, she had no interest in dating me or anything, just though I was a cute boy I guess, but was kind of like... trying to find me a girlfriend.

Her only advice was 'open your mouth more'.

It was a fairly awesome experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• i had so many first kisses so you choose one! hahah
    first time when i was 7 years old my nanny kissed me and she said it's a game :|
    first time when i was in middle school there's this guy who had a crush on me kissed me before he moves to another school. :/
    first time when i kissed my ex after we become officially together but i didn't really feel it. :p
    first time when my current boyfriend ( my best friend since we were kids) kissed me in one of our dates !! i can say it was the best kiss that i ever had in my life. it was different and special. <3 :)

What Guys Said 4

• I was with her, in my room, me sitting on the edge of the bed with her on my lap, she looked me in the eyes as she came closer to me as she went in for the kiss. She used way too much tongue but I'm. Fine with it cause I loved her... She was a bitch tho... That's the story of how I had my first kiss with my dog.

• I was 11, with a girlfriend. When school ended we went to a small room and made out. It was bad.

• I was in kindergarten I liked a girl, she liked me we were best friends. We hugged each other like puppies and gave each other smoochies.

• welp I'm a sophomore in high school and I still haven't gotten a kiss yet *cries*

What Girls Said 2

• I was about 6.. in 1st grade. I had a crush on this boy that lived in the apartment building next to mine. One night I chased him into a corner and kissed him 😅😅

• When i was 16, on the school bus home, with some hot but sorta douchey guy. Didn't really like him, but we had fun making out on the bus haha