Should I continue talking to this guy?

So I recently stated talking to this guy. We went on a date and hit it off well. The only thing is that he's pleading a frat so right now he has been super busy. I know that they make pledges life hell for the semester but i was hoping I would still get to see this guy some. We have be talking for about 3 weeks probably an I have seen him 3 times total. He has blown me off 2 times and there are even times we he doesn't answer my texts that day. Maybe I'm overreacting, I don't know. I asked him right when we first started talking whether or not he was looking for a relationship because I didn't want to waste my time. He never gave me a straightforward answer, just said I want to get to know you. Anyways, what is your opinion? Do you think I should wait for the guy or should I move on?

11

What Guys Said 1

• The fact that he's trying to get in a frat should be reason enough to stop seeing him.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he if says wants to get to know u first he might be busy with his friends or something u might just have to wait until he wants to go out on a few dates so he can get to know u. frat boys always busy so.