Should I tell her I like her?

So, I've been talking to this girl for a month and we've hung out and studied together (even though we don't have the same classes) and I was wondering if she is interested. When I ask her to hangout/study, she would say yes. I don't know if she sees this as a friends kind of thing and I also made her dinner a few nights ago. We message each other daily too.

It would be nice if more females answered!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should ask her, but don't be rude or pushy about it. Just be like "I really like you and I don't want to get the wrong idea, are you interested in me too" there is no harm in asking if you have good intentions

If you're the type of guy who gets all defensive and "friend zone blah blah" I recommend you don't do it, especially if you'll act negative. If you are only friends with her because you want to date her and don't plan on having a good friendship even if she is not interested than you probably shouldn't be friends anymore.

• Hmm interesting. yeah I'm willing to accept the truth. I just don't want to waste time guessing you know?

• If you plan on ending the friendship I think you should like let it die by ghosting unless she asks you about it then you can explain. Just don't get all mean and you should be good

• no i dont plan on ending it because i'm just not that type of person. no harm being friends. just would be a little weird. thanks for your input though!

Most Helpful Guy

• I tell you what, It's way better to get rejected, than to not even try and spend significant time 'wondering' what could've been man. I would certainly ask her out, or at least heavily imply that I wanted to go out with her.

• I mean i have taken her out to eat, got her flowers on valentines day, and made dinner for her. isn't that a huge sign of interest given already?

• It is. but, do it in person.

• Yeah for sure. thanks man!

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, what have you got to loose? If your into her and you feel something more than friendship, go for it!

• Ok thanks!

• Ya, but if you've only known her for a month, a little embarrassment won't hurt too bad. It's better to be "friend zoned" now rather than in 4 months when you've fallen in love with her

• hmm. i see what you are saying.

• I think she really loves u and wants to be friends or maybe even get married one day, I don't know

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah you're 27 go for it fam