How can I approach my college teacher?

By approaching I mean romantically... Ok, I have been taking all his courses in the last 2 years, at first I though it was only a crush and that feelings would evaporate. Well it it didn't happen and with time, I have realized how I use to compare my ex boyfriend to him (not a good sign). I realized that every time I am with my teacher I feel super comfortable that sometimes we even forget the boundary of teacher student relationship, but in the end we hit that wall of respect and distance we come to our senses. Anyway, I have realized that there is attraction between the two of us, we flirt a lot, we make deep eye contact, but our boundary is his professionalism. I would really like to break that boudary and approach him (ask him to get a coffee or lunch with me).. I just don't know how! Any suggestions please! I will appreciate it a lot!!!

ps. He is obviously 15 years older than me and no, he is not married and has no kids.

12

What Guys Said 2

• Wait until you graduate or are close to graduation, then ask him out. You. are plenty old enough.

• My hat's off to him for knowing his place!

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should wait until you've graduated before trying anything, just in case he gets into trouble.