What makes you worth dating?

What makes you worth dating?
Occasionally you will see questions asking "Why doesn't anyone date me?" "How can I get a date with this girl or that guy?" and a few more like those. But I wonder if anyone truly asks themselves what they bring to the table, so I figured I'd ask it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can make people laugh and I try to help people whenever I can. I'm a good listener and give good advice. I'm very affectionate and love to kiss, cuddle, hug, and give massages. I love to bake sweets for the people I care about. If I know someone is feeling upset, I try my best to cheer them up and be there for them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Love this question!

What makes me worth dating... I feel like I'm different from what I hear about other guys. I'm not the type to double cross people, especially not in a relationship. I'm extremely loyal and I would strive to make my SO as happy as I possibly could everyday. Always having a shoulder for her to cry on, an ear to lend to her when she needs to vent, and peace of mind knowing that she found a safe place she can put her heart :)

What Girls Said 31

• - I'm awesome
    - I'm cute
    - Loyal AF
    - Not easily offended, find crass humor enjoyable, even farts so you don't gotta be a prude
    - I like sex
    - I like video games
    - I'm all equality without being a crazy feminazi and I don't expect you to pay for all my shit
    - I like to cook
    - I really like to do things that make you feel awesome
    - Did I mention I'm awesome?

• i think i'm good company. relatively intelligent. kind of artsy. can be funny. good with parents and kids. not insane. up for adventure. decent looking.

• I would be a good ass girlfriend, bc I would spoil them with affection, and be their best friend while doing it, im good at quite a few things, im fun and has a good personality when it comes to my s. o they are the few people that see my vulnerable side

• What makes me worth dating? Good question.
    The fact that I'm ugly and talentless, does not make me worthless.
    1. I'm neither egoistic or narcisst.
    2. I don't put on 'fake-up'. You see me the way I am.
    3. I care about others quite a lot.
    4. I'm respectful and reliable, I look cold from outside but I'm very friendly inside. You should take the first step.
    5. I'm submissive.
    6. I'm open minded.
    7. I judge people only when they're bad. I don't care about race, religion, sex.
    8. Since I was insulted by waay too many people, I'm broken and I cannot break anyone else.
    9. I can cook my traditional food very well.
    10. I'll try my best to answer my bf's needs.
    Still ugly haha xD

• boobs ass guns and food

• It really depends on being yourself.

1. Not everyone will like you or be interested in you.
    2. I believe just being yourself then someone our their or some people might like you as if they want to date you.
    3. If they are attracted to you or interested in you, then they might want to date you.
    4. It really depends on how others feel about a certain person. Some may say, "I like you. You are interesting but I only like you as a friend or acquaintance."
    5. You shouldn't change yourself unless if you have a negative heart, mindset, or soul, then you might not get as liked by others. But to be honest, people fall in love not just because a person is attracted to someone's appearance but by who that person is.
    6. People fall in love by character, appearances, mindset, intelligence, creativity, personality kinda like character, lifestyle, kindness, attitude, friendliness, etc.

You could be so mean but someone out there likes you a lot!

• Haha that's a tough one!
    Um... I'm honest and kind. I love to nurture and take care of people. I have a good sense of humour and am very passionate, and moderately ok looking.

I can be a bit of an ass too though, I can have a fiery temper but calm down quickly and I always apologise when I'm wrong

• -ridiculous sense of humor/make jokes/laugh at myself
    -can cook/great appetite >:D
    -good with animals and young children
    -goals/ambition
    -level head/no excessive drinking or drugs
    -creative
    -laid back/not high maintenance/ok with free/cheap dates

• I keep getting asked out from to time.
    It happened yesterday too.
    There should be something, ask the guys who think I am... Cause I don't sit and think "am I worthy to have a date?" :D

• I'm protective and loyal. I will always be there. I am funny and goofy and caring... I'm sarcastic which my husband loves. I will do anything for the people who matter to me. I can be the solid ground when something happens that may he can fall apart. I will always look out for him, want the best for him and for him to be happy. I am active and love to throw dance parties randomly (like when he goes to the bathroom he'll come down to jamming out and saying dance party!).

• You love who you are, are confident, respectful, mature, caring, intelligent, and fun to be around!! (short term... you don't need to be stable financially... long term, you probably should so you and your lover can do different things together)

• I'm honest, weird, make things fun, positive, energetic, inappropriate, beautiful, don't care for looks much, usually make the first move, VERY caring, a great friend, supportive, and I have a great body.

• I just wanted to say I like you question.

• I'm intelligent, decent looking, independent, I try to be kind and loving. I'm a good cook. I have a broad spectrum of interests and hobbies. I'm knowledgeable beyond my years.

• The intelligent and independent are really important to me. No one cares, I know. Just here to say that guys really like that, haha. What are the topics you're knowledgable about? Just curious

• The good cook part alone makes me ready to date you. Many people in this gen don't know how to cook anymore.

• like to have fun, honest, faithful, understanding, quick thinker, provide emotional support, easy to get along with normally, open-minded, prefer not to argue.

• I am happily married and off the market, but way to go for asking such an insightful question!

• I'm fair and have reasonable expectations, respectful, loyal, caring, funny. Kinda hot.

• Good question for me to think about.

• Well what guys tell me is that I'm attractive, and "cool" like an easy going person, good to hang out with and chill hahah. I guess that's nice...
    And I think that's basically what men want.

• I am a very loyal person and I love to cook. I am very caring and respectful, I don't play any mind games. If I really care about someone I will show it in some way. I am very adventurous and enjoy trying new things.

• I'm funny to be with, never run out of things to talk about, not picky, loyal, reasonable, caring, kinda goodlooking I guess?

• Good question
    I'm cute
    I know how to make decent food
    I'm decently smart
    Loyal
    And will pay for my meal.

• my boyfriend and my ex said i have all the quality a guy want in their wife and as lady of their life...

• I'm hot 🔥

• I like this question...
    I am kind and caring. Calm and honest. Good listener. Stable and loyal. I am also giggly and will laugh at guys jokes.

• I am a very stable person and I don't come with drama. also I have a Brite future.

• "Why should we hire you?"
    .

.

.

.
    Close enough

• Nothing

• I'm actually pretty mature for my age, so older guys really like that about me.

• I like racist jokes 👌

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 26

• I'm a strong believer that you have to give all of yourself into a relationship if you expect it to work out... I've always dreamed about being the best husband and father I can be and I'm supper excited to build a family!

relationship are all about creating amazing memories and stories that will last a life time and so there's nothing better than going on little trips with your lover and planning romantic surprises and showering her with compliments!

I'm a sensitive guy who isn't afraid to show his emotions and I feel that that's what makes me stand out. I'm also always up for a laugh and can get along with a large variety of different people.

I'm a country boy who isn't afraid of hard work but I've got the brains to back it up as I'm on a full scholarship studying psychology so that some day I can become a social worker and help make sure kids are provided a safe secure home to grow up in.

• Because i'm a nice guy.

• I have no idea why my girlfriend is with me tbh.

• Uh... I can maybe make you laugh.
    Hey, I once bought a book on addiction, and now I can't put it down.

• I have no idea... A lot of girls hate me cause I'm a sarcastic cold-hearted asshole. Lol.

Well, in all seriousness, I can cook lots of things. I'm sure most girls can't go wrong with a man who cooks something nice for them.

• I can sing!

• I am Christian, I give girls respect, I like to think I'm funny, I care for others, I am disciplined, I'm a wrestling fan, and I love superheroes and starwars.

• I'm faithful , kind , have a sense of humor and I'm a good communicator. plus I always put my romantic partner first in my life meaning I keep my word I don't break dates I make myself available.

• loyal, caring, I'll push you to do better and am very understand. o and am up for anything but drugs

• i will try my best xx

• Not a goddamn thing. I'm selfish, lack empathy, know how to hurt people and enjoy my freedom way too much to give it up.

At least I have my motorcycle!

• I'm not worth dating. I'm insensitive, selfish, and am definitely not cut out for a relationship. Which is great for me because I want to be single anyway.

• Well society is he only thing that makes a person not worth dating, unless they are a druggie or alcoholic or something crazy

• I've been told I'm smart, funny, and good looking. Plus, I've got a long Johnson and a tight tushie.

Line up to the right, ladies.

• I'm funny as fuck.

I think that's it.

• I eat ass

• There are many worthy reasons why I'm worth dating.

Like...

and...

Shit :(

Nothing :(

• I don't know anymore

• in order money, big dick, fit, mature, drama free, ambitious and I'm kinda funny

• My VIP card at the local pub

• Rudder in a rough seas- enough said.

• My hairy penis.

• Free money.

• Jk dont really know. Guess id have to have a SO so they can tell me.

• My dick

• uh-huh no one even talks to me because no one even likes me