- Yes, why do you feel this way?68%(40)60%(55)Vote47%(15)
- No, I'd be fine with it5%(3)8%(7)Vote12%(4)
- I'd give it some time but if it didn't change I'd leave24%(14)30%(27)Vote41%(13)
Most Helpful Guy
Definite deal breaker. At one point they had real chemistry. If they are still living together it could be one of 2 reasons in my opinion.
1. One of them still has feelings for the other and they are trying to work it out.
2. They are financially unstable and stuck in a negative environment.
Either of those eould most likely be a deal breaker for me.0
Most Helpful Girl
Yes, just a bit weird. If they had young kids or something then I would sort of understand but it's still waaaay too close for comfort for me. Red flag and I wouldn't be ok with it at all. I get jealous as it is about exs. It would feel like she's too involved in our relationship and I'd be worried that he's going to her for advice and stuff about us. Plus I'd always be worried that he was cheating on me with her. Why and how would they still be so close?0