Signs a guy likes you?

and please some real signs, not the ones that we see on the internetπŸ˜‚

43

Most Helpful Guy

• one sign is that he shows up at things you go to that you know for a fact he doesn't like. and his reason for being there makes no sense lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Signs that a guy likes you are OBVIOUS SIGNS, you get those without you hoping or even wondering.
    When a guy REALLY likes you, he will do a lot of things to try and persuade you, he will call you, text you, ask about you, look for you, HELL he will even follow you around.
    These are the only actually signs... nothing else, not the he "looks at me all the time" he "tries to make me jealous" nor the "he smiled at me" are signs that he likes you...

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• -when u say u like something, he will start to show interest in it.
    -He'll ask you to go out. For a movie or smth.
    -Blush around you (doesn't apply for all guys)
    -Treats you special in comparison to the other females he interacts with

(soz i can't think of anything anymore my crush just asked out another girl and I'm super sad :( )

• He texts you a lot, when you guys are around he gets closer to you, hangs out a lot, he flirts often, thinks about you all the time, etc 😊

• Real sings? He asks you out