Which is the most attractive to you? You know nothing about the physical characteristics about these individuals?

Based solely on their passions, which would you be most likely to want to date? Each one is very passionate and talented. Please leave an opinion stating why you made the decision that you made.

• The Artist/Musician
    40%(12)44%(17)Vote56%(5)
  • The Sports Star
    17%(5)13%(5)Vote0%(0)
  • The Mathematician
    13%(4)10%(4)Vote0%(0)
  • The Soldier
    10%(3)10%(4)Vote11%(1)
  • The Sci Fi Enthusiast
    10%(3)10%(4)Vote11%(1)
  • The Religious
    7%(2)5%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • The Foodie
    3%(1)8%(3)Vote22%(2)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• The Artist/Musician : Music has been my entire life, I've been surrounded by musical instruments, singing, dancing , you name it. Art to me is also important because I find art intriguing. I would enjoy dating someone with the same passions because life would be so fun. ♡

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a tossup between the sports star and the foodie since they are the most likely to be fit and health conscious.
    Although I would lean closer to the foodie since sports can be a significant time investment.

What Girls Said 11

• I like someone with an imagination.. Someone like me and stuff.. But hey you don't always chose who you fall in love with.

• Hmm, probably the sci-fi enthusiast but the artist/musician is close.

• Mathematician; I have a strong admiration for smart guys.. It even turns me on. By smart I mean doctor smart :)

• Why no medical doctor?

• I voted for the mathematician. I'm attracted to book smart guys who love to use their brains to solve everyday problems

• I'm an artist, so would be cool off the other is creative too

• The sports star as they're fit

• I love art and the fact that I can relate to someone ab that is cool

• I choose the artist/musician because I love someone who can express themselves through the beauty of art and music.

• either the artist or mathematician

• I choose the sports star it was the only option I liked.

What Guys Said 2

• I picked "A" because you didn't list the one I would have selected. If you added "intellectual", I would have chosen that. I like your question.

• I voted for the sci-fi enthusiast as there will be loads of things to talk about as well.