Which is the most attractive to you? You know nothing about the physical characteristics about these individuals?

Based solely on their passions, which would you be most likely to want to date? Each one is very passionate and talented. Please leave an opinion stating why you made the decision that you made.

• The Artist/Musician
  • The Sports Star
  • The Mathematician
    Vote C
  • The Soldier
    Vote D
  • The Sci Fi Enthusiast
    Vote E
  • The Religious
    Vote F
  • The Foodie
    Vote G

123

Most Helpful Girl

• The Artist/Musician : Music has been my entire life, I've been surrounded by musical instruments, singing, dancing , you name it. Art to me is also important because I find art intriguing. I would enjoy dating someone with the same passions because life would be so fun. ♡

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a tossup between the sports star and the foodie since they are the most likely to be fit and health conscious.
    Although I would lean closer to the foodie since sports can be a significant time investment.