Guys, if you like a girl enough and you knew that she also liked you.. Would you wait for physical intimacy? Meaning kissing and sex?

Like maybe you both really like each other but the girl wants to wait for example 4 months after talking and spending time together before being kissed on the lips. Hate to put a time on it cause I don't think thats the best option but I just mean that if you really liked a girl would you wait until like the 8th date or whatever and not 1-3 for a first kiss. Something like that...

Or even possibly not kiss until you in an exclusive relationship

05

Most Helpful Guy

• 4 months, sure, easy. It's worth the time, should be enough time to be sure of my feelings

What Guys Said 4

• No. That implies any number of worrying underlying issues. You hope for a kiss if not more on the first date with someone you really like!

• If she says that she wants to wait a bit, I'd be fine with that.

However, I can't quite put my finger on why, but if she voices a specific time length for how long she wants to wait, it tends to turn me off. I guess because it shows that she isn't attracted to me at a deep level.

• I just want hugs 😄

• It would be a massive red flag that she found it easy to wait that long.

On the flip side I -don't- need to wait that long to be exclusive. But i'd be nervous going exclusive with someone who is so willing to cut off physical/sexual stuff over some idea in her head.

• It's not that it would be easy. It's just that I don't want to give pieces of my heart away like lollipops. I want to really get to know someone before being intimate.

What Girls Said 0