Would you have the courage to ask out your celebrity crush in person?

If you actually met your celebrity crush in person, would you ask them out on a date?

• Yes
    59%(10)59%(16)Vote60%(6)
  • No
    41%(7)41%(11)Vote40%(4)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. If I didn't I probably wouldn't have the chance ever again to do so. I definitely would be a little nervous but even if they turned me down I could always say I met them at least.

What Girls Said 4

• Probably not... Hahaha
    But I'd kick myself every day after that... for not doing anything.

But - the thing is, speaking realistically, even if we did meet - they're already either married or in a relationship and I respect other people's relationships and commitments, so if that were the case I wouldn't ask them out solely for that reason.

• totally. the worse they can say is no

• i wouldn't ask them out on a date but would try to approach

• Once I asked out someone (won't say who), they said yes.

What Guys Said 6

• The chances of her rejecting are so high i don't even need to feel bad about it.
    So sure, why not?

• sure, Lucy Zelic, please :)

• Yea if she say yes I would shit bricks lmao

• First off, a date is not the same as a relationship or even just liking each other status and there is no guarantee it will lead to either. The females already knows this. Sort of the point of going on a date. there's still many men don't go on dates. They just skip that and still many women that don't get much dating offers from guys, if any. That being said, . any women are not going to refuse a date offer. I mean as long as the guy is at least okay looking, she's likely going to accept the date offer. Celebrity on the other hand, may or may not have a bunch of offers. But no, I would not.

• No. She wouldn't date someone like me anyway. She'd be way out of my league.

• As per my take about beautiful women:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a35169-common-misconceptions-about-beautiful-women

Yes, I would have the courage to ask her out, but that means nothing. Beautiful women don't go out with you just because you had the "courage" to ask her out. People need to stop with this fake motivational "just ask her out, the worst she can say is not" bs. Yes, the worst she can say is no, and that's most likely what will happen, just like if you play the lottery, the worst that can happen is you don't win.

• Of course, this isn't to discourage guys from asking out girls way out of their league. You should still do it, just for the hell of it. If you could get lottery tickets for free, you might as well get one every time you go to the store, right?