How can I get rid of a flirty crush?

I recently asked a question on how to get rid of my crush (this is the question i asked) , now, my crush ALTHOUGH said he is more looking to be friends with me, throws flirty jokes. how can i just forget about him if he does that? (not talking to him isn't an option since we see each other every day, and are in the same group of friends). (I haven't mentioned him flirting with me in the question because i thought he would stop after rejecting me, but he didn't).

03

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly? Hit him right in the ego. He's a fuckboy. He likes the fact that you are into him and likes toying with you. Next time he does let it anger you and humiliate him. You'll feel too empowered to worry about him

• I like telling the Fuck boy to Fuck off. That will work just say your a Fuck boy I want a man. No doubt he'll stop.

• tell him, STOP OR YOU'LL CAL POLICE FOR HARASSMENT

What Girls Said 0