Who would you enter a relationship with?

If you had two potential relationship prospects to enter into a relationship with:
A) Sexually attracted to, but no deep connection
B) Not sexually attracted to, but have a deep connection

• Sexually attracted to, but not a deep connection
  • Not sexually attracted to, but a deep connection

1125

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go with B for a best friend and A for a sexual relationship.

I can't go with B as a lover/girlfriend lacking the sexual attraction. I might as well date guys at that point if sexual attraction didn't matter to me.

• For example, if A is a girl and B is a guy with whom I get along fantastically, then I still can't date B since I'm a heterosexual. I can't have a sexual attraction towards a guy, and without the sexual attraction I can only be friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• The physical is a bonus. Well at least at my age. When I was younger I would've opted for friends with benefits for fun. But though sex can be fun sometimes a friendship that is strong and you can share about anything with is better.