Who would you enter a relationship with?

If you had two potential relationship prospects to enter into a relationship with:
A) Sexually attracted to, but no deep connection
B) Not sexually attracted to, but have a deep connection

• Sexually attracted to, but not a deep connection
  • Not sexually attracted to, but a deep connection

1125

Most Helpful Guy

• if there's only one choice I would choose B. the reason being is it's easier for someone to change how they look then the change who they are inside. a person I had a connection with I can always take her to the gym with me and even if she's but ugly with enough work she could have such a hot body that it make me the Overlook her face and if she was a good person inside that I had a connection with I could deal with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wasn't physically attracted to my boyfriend when we started dating. Then i was crazy for him, and i felt very attracted to him physically. We had deep connection and physical attraction after all.

What Guys Said 24

• I'd go with B for a best friend and A for a sexual relationship.

I can't go with B as a lover/girlfriend lacking the sexual attraction. I might as well date guys at that point if sexual attraction didn't matter to me.

• For example, if A is a girl and B is a guy with whom I get along fantastically, then I still can't date B since I'm a heterosexual. I can't have a sexual attraction towards a guy, and without the sexual attraction I can only be friends.

• I'd keep looking for someone that has both.

• Neither. That's like saying you have to give up air or water.

• Sexually attracted to, but not a deep connection because after some time, the connection could be deeper if we get to know each other more.

• Sexually attracted to, but not a deep connection but we still connect
    with extreme love for one another.

• Neither... why would I enter a relationship knowing it would end up bad?

• Neither. There are plenty of other people I could have both with.

• There is no relationahip without sexual Chemistry

• If im ready to get married, #2

If i just want a companion, #1

• Neither

• i think deep connection will bring later sex.. and also sex connection may bring later deep connection

• Neither. But I voted A.

• The first choice is not good for long term since "being only attracted to" can happen to everyone.

2nd choice is the one which can cause depressive relationships but at least there is some kind of relationship feel to it.

• I would remain single

• Neither wtf

• If I had to choose, B.

• what about you?

• It's tough for me. I feel like I need both. I need a connection, but sex is also so important to me and there needs to attraction there for me.

• what type of personality attracts you?

• Neithe..

• Sexually attracted to with no deep connection.

• 1 if I had to choose

• I do think staying single would be a better option than either presented here.

• A) sexual ly attracted but deep connection

• um neither. i need both

• i will go for both coz love and relationship depends on both sexually attracted and deep connection...

What Girls Said 10

• b, but they both sound sad

• Deep connection because sexual attraction comes from that for me

• Neither. Gotta have both!

• i choose deep connection because thats hard to find than being attracted to him sexually plus those feelings doesn't last because one day or another you will find another one whom you feel sexual attracted to and the last one will feel like nothing

• You first need attraction but it wouldn't work without deep connection

• If I had to, I'd go with B but I don't think I'd actually want to be with either of them.

• The physical is a bonus. Well at least at my age. When I was younger I would've opted for friends with benefits for fun. But though sex can be fun sometimes a friendship that is strong and you can share about anything with is better.

• A , because me personally had a relationship with the no sexual attraction and it ended and we just remain friends , sex is not key but it's a main factor

• neither

• A) always