If a man is twice as old as you, and wants to take you out and buy you things in exchange for you spending time with him (no sex), is that wrong?

• Yes it is wrong
    31%(4)44%(14)Vote53%(10)
  • Nothing wrong with that
    69%(9)56%(18)Vote47%(9)

Most Helpful Guy

• some old guys have long time worked and now they have money and preefer some kind of romantic public dining or so... my grandpa was like that... but maybe you should talk with him about that...

Most Helpful Girl

• no i think that is fine as long as he doesn't bring it as something that requires payback

What Guys Said 8

• That's entirely up to you

• Nothing wrong with it, you both know the deal. It's when one person thinks it might be leading somewhere and the other person lets them continue under that illusion that it starts getting iffy.

• No, doesn't seem to be wrong. He is older than a girl and wants to spend money on her and take her out and spend some time. He wants to feel wanted.

• So long as BOTH people understand what's going on it's fine.

• This sounds like some soft core escort job.

• Sugar Daddy much? Yea nah it's all good if it is consensual... and assuming you are not underage!😬

• No it's a mutual Arrangement 100 cool if both agree

• That is sad. You should not take advantage of a man like that.

• If he is willing and wants to take care of a young woman to spend time with her etc, there is something wrong with that?

• Society is so broke

• @willwhitez Not saying it should be illegal. My opinion it that is sad and I do not recommend it.

What Girls Said 1

• it is okay