Guys, what makes you lose interest in a girl?

Just curious

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• From a relationship coaches perspective, the top three reasons that men lose interest in a girl:

1) They were never really all that into her
    2) They feel smothered by her (controlling, clingy, etc.)
    3) She nags or complains about too many things, too frequently

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• There's to typical "if she's bitchy, annoying, doesn't please sexually, control freak, etc.", but I'm guessing you're asking for something different.

Personally, if it's a person who's humour is different, or gets offended by slightly edgy jokes (anyone has the right and will be offended by something, but if she screams at me for things like us presidency, etc. then in not interested).

If she's too shy... I understand awkward situations, etc. but if overall she doesn't talk much, then to me that's a very boring/dead relationship.

Etc. Hope it gives u an idea for me personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. If she isn't what I'm searching for. This is the case most of the time.
    2. If she *is* what I'm searching for but refuses to make herself available. This can be refusing to be emotionally ready for a relationship, childish game playing, letting friends/family make her decisions for her, collecting me in her friend box along side a dozen other guys, etc, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty picky about who I date to begin with, so I avoid a lot of these issues; but in general, lack of responsibility, no motivation, and emotional detachment are the main things that show me it's just not going to work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad manners. Bad personality. A big one for me is if she doesn't put effort into talking to me or get to know me.

1|0
    0|0
  • How long do you have honey? Because that list is long.

I'll give you 10:

1. Nagging.
    2. Thinking I'm Daddy Warbucks.
    3. Disrespectful tude.
    4. Ungreatful tude.
    5. Getting too comfortable and letting yourself go.
    6. Excessive drama.
    7. Flakey behavior.
    9. Acting like a jerk on the regular.
    10. I find someone else I'm more interested in due to the above and many more. Then you get dumped and I move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Random stuff. I can get bored quickly tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she's bitchy, weird, rude, slutty, bi, obnoxious, disrespectful, controlling, childish, submissive, wants to wait till marriage, lazy, mooch, liar, islamophobic, arrogant, uptight

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys usually loose interest in a girl when they are put in the friend zone.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's a bitch.
    But remember doesn't matter how much you love that person and how sweet that person is to you, there will always be a person who thinks that person is a total bitch.

0|0
    1|0
  • If she's sarcastic it scares me away , if she is too vulgar it's complete turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she is jealous and keeps on asking questions
    if she has very big ego and always insuting small people

0|0
    0|0
  • She gains a lot of interest in me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly if it's love.. no reason would make guy lose intrest on the girl he love.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is conceited, disingenuous, not compassionate. Also, if she has no sense of humor.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's bitchy all the time or if she acts like she's better than everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's mean all the time or if she always wants my attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being friendzoned

0|0
    0|0
  • if she asks like she's big shit or the best around and if she keeps bragging

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many questions and not enough answers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their behaviour

0|0
    0|0
  • if she's a B.

0|0
    0|0
  • personality clashes, sexual incompatibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • being difficult , hard to communicate with , losing touch or never see them anymore , appearance goes down hill , only appears desperate for money or free rides , alcohol or drug addiction

0|0
    0|0
  • A religious virgin
    A bore
    A dumb broad

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• gold diggers are turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy