Showing your parents your ex is better?

So me and boyfriend had a kinda big fight and broke up and currently his parents don't like me and we are no longer allowed to be together until we turn 18. So he started dating another girl who he says is a major bitch and that he's only dating her so his parents can see how much better I was and let us be together. So he's still calling me and telling he wants me and that I should trust him so we can be together in peace but even though he's with that other girl he wants me to wait for him... And it's really confusing me because he tells me to trust him but I'm not sure about this situation...

30

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him its a nice try. He's testing out the other girl to see how well they fit and in the meantime, he's telling you she's a "major bitch" so that you will think badly of her. In short, its BS.

• Hun there's other ways around it than dating someone else..

• Not really