Is having sex at the age of 16 too young?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. That's when I first had sex and it's the age of consent here. By 16, we've all had like 6 years of sex education so by that point if someone doesn't know how to have safe sex, it's kinda just because that specific person is an idiot, I don't think it's because of their age or their experience.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah usually it's borderline but common it seems, I think it's still young though

0|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• To some people, yes. But at least in the US, 16 is a pretty normal age to become sexually active. Practice safe sex. Be good to each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so because I did and I regret it now so I wouldn't do it no more now it definitely is too young

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I know people who start having sex earlier than that and 16 is the legal age where I live.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes it is...

0|0
    0|0
  • No i don't think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are too young to handle a baby, they are too young to be doing that.

1|1
    0|0
  • not too young

0|0
    0|0
  • totally too young

0|0
    0|0
  • 18+ is better I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever you are ready just make sure you use protection.

0|0
    0|0
  • I started at 15

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think so but I lost my vcard to my now husband at 16 (he lost it then too but he was 18) so I really can't judge.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No, most people start at that age.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. That's the perfect age to start having sex in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol what the fuck they even going to be talking about xD it would be like some fkced up challenge if anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anonymous (18-24) asking a question about sex at 16. Sounds fishy.

1|1
    0|0