Is having sex at the age of 16 too young?

156

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. That's when I first had sex and it's the age of consent here. By 16, we've all had like 6 years of sex education so by that point if someone doesn't know how to have safe sex, it's kinda just because that specific person is an idiot, I don't think it's because of their age or their experience.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah usually it's borderline but common it seems, I think it's still young though

What Girls Said 14

• To some people, yes. But at least in the US, 16 is a pretty normal age to become sexually active. Practice safe sex. Be good to each other.

• I think so because I did and I regret it now so I wouldn't do it no more now it definitely is too young

• No, I know people who start having sex earlier than that and 16 is the legal age where I live.

• Nope

• Yes it is...

• No i don't think so

• Yes.

• If they are too young to handle a baby, they are too young to be doing that.

• not too young

• totally too young

• 18+ is better I think

• Whenever you are ready just make sure you use protection.

• I started at 15

• Yeah I think so but I lost my vcard to my now husband at 16 (he lost it then too but he was 18) so I really can't judge.

What Guys Said 5

• No, most people start at that age.

• No. That's the perfect age to start having sex in my opinion.

• lol what the fuck they even going to be talking about xD it would be like some fkced up challenge if anything

• Yes.

• Anonymous (18-24) asking a question about sex at 16. Sounds fishy.