How Do You Know When A Person Is Truly Busy Or Ignoring You?

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/girls-behavior/q2309006-why-is-she-mad-at-me-for-unfriending-her

I asked a question earlier about how this girl I met in college that never responded to me and whenever she did she always just said "I'm was busy, I was dealing with things etc" but then again never respond to anything else. So eventually after months of her being difficult I unfriended her and moved on and ironically she got mad at me and said I was mean to unfriend her and that she truly was busy. (But I still don't buy it because I always saw her online on facebook, snapchat, instagram etc)

So how exactly is one supposed to know when a person is truly busy or just ignoring you? I don't wanna feel like somebodies bitch boy waiting for her to finally respond to me.

72

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have unfriended her too. Someone who is genuine will make time to text even it it's just a quick text to let you know they still have a place in their life for you. No one is busy 24/7 . It clarifies you position in her life

Most Helpful Guy

• Women if they are interested in you would respond within seconds and for the very latest hours if they are truly caught in something.

Women not interested will take days/weeks and basically ignore you in some instance.

As a guy if she is not matching your interest then stop talking to her. If she starts messaging you and chasing you then you can decide whether you want to give her the same treatment or pursue her.

What Girls Said 6

• Nobody is ever too busy. They either want to make time for you or they don't.

• 99/100 you just aren't a persons priority. No one is too busy to keep in contact with someone they value.

• It's very simple they either have time for you or they don't.

• I say go with your gut. If you feel neglected, it might be cause she's actually not interested. You can be as busy as you want but a tiny text takes like 30 secs.

• People are never too busy. Try to ignore her and see what happens, but it sounds like she's just making up excuses.

• ı just feel it.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah like others said if somebody likes you, they will make time. Even if they don't have time and are really busy, they will make time to tell you they are busy and will talk to you when they're free.