My question is why? and should you be okay with it to an extent?
- Never talk about an exVote A
- It's okay in certain situations (explain)Vote B
Most Helpful Guy
From a relationship coaches perspective, a couple of questions and thoughts:
1) I don't have a problem with people I date bringing up their ex if it is in context to a discussion we are having or if they are doing it to help me understand more about who they (the person I'm dating) are.
2) But, I do have a problem with people bringing up ex's on the first date. It makes me think, "I'm trying to learn about you, not about someone you used to be with" and/or "Are you even over them?", and/or, "are you this angry about everyone you used to date?"
3) Sometimes someone bringing up their ex constantly, in the negative light you experienced, while annoying to me in some regard, does help me develop a picture of this person (I'm dating) that may help me determine if I want to keep dating them.2THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
- Show AllShow Less