Is it wrong to feel like this?

Is it wrong that a guy apart from from your boyfriend makes you feel butterflies, tingles and goosebumps. To feel it... is it wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's not wrong to feel it... I mean those feelings are normal. But I would say that it's a pretty good indication that you need to reevaluate your current relationship and see what's going on.

sometimes you can think that grass would be greener on the other side even though it might not be.

take your time and do what you feel is best for you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... my grandmother and I talked about this two weeks ago.

1. She said that it's just like having a crush. She doesn't believe that it's kinda like cheating though. Crush is a crush but it really depends on how the person feels.
    2. I think it is wrong because you should be mainly thinking about your partner, situation, life, etc.
    3. It's quite weird to think about someone else while you are taken.
    4. I believe it had or is happening to many people. It's natural... I guess.
    5. We adore people, we get attracted, or interested in others but there's point that we can't have them or we can if we don't like our current partner.
    6. It really depends on what you think about it.
    7. Others see it differently and would say something different.

What Guys Said 5

• Not if you can't control it but it's probably a sign you should reevaluate your relationship with your boyfriend

• The question shouldn't be if it's wrong/right because obviously that's subjective to one's beliefs, education, etc
    What you should do about it should be the question. Do you love your boyfriend? Are you on a monogamous relationship? What do you think you should act upon?

• mmm its not good. You might wanna consider beinh single or in an open relstionship, that feelsblike its just gonna end in drama

• Its like you love your boyfriend but a good guy makes you feel nice.

• :) good luck, let us know how things go xx

• no its not bad may be you have more feelings for that 2nd guy

• Yeah I mean its like cheating ur boyfriend

What Girls Said 2

• Yes its possible. You can be in love with someone else and if you are the type with no self control. Its possible you can fall for someone else if you are communicating with other men.

• Arthur is 27 years old

A 16 year old girl gives him groosebumpa, tingles between his legs and butterflies in his legs

Is this wrong?