Most Helpful Guy
it's not wrong to feel it... I mean those feelings are normal. But I would say that it's a pretty good indication that you need to reevaluate your current relationship and see what's going on.
sometimes you can think that grass would be greener on the other side even though it might not be.
take your time and do what you feel is best for you :)0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
Well... my grandmother and I talked about this two weeks ago.
1. She said that it's just like having a crush. She doesn't believe that it's kinda like cheating though. Crush is a crush but it really depends on how the person feels.
2. I think it is wrong because you should be mainly thinking about your partner, situation, life, etc.
3. It's quite weird to think about someone else while you are taken.
4. I believe it had or is happening to many people. It's natural... I guess.
5. We adore people, we get attracted, or interested in others but there's point that we can't have them or we can if we don't like our current partner.
6. It really depends on what you think about it.
7. Others see it differently and would say something different.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE