Just got my first Girlfriend! 😁, but she keeps emphasizing that she is a, "good girl"wtf is that suppose to mean, when I ask her she alludes, help?

Basically what the title says and she keeps alluding the question when I ask her why she says that, I really find it bizarre and it's weirding me out a bit along with her mentioning that she is a virgin, like I said I'm new to relationships and this is my first girlfriend so I'm kind of surprised by her jumping straight into sex talk saying that she is a virgin, can anyone help me, I'm not experienced in understanding what girls mean or a lot of the things they do and I'm kind of like I said weirded out by this whole im a good girl thing, any info as to wtf is her reason for mentioning this to me like I should be thankful or happy about this?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty plain n simple dude, she's telling you you ain't getting any! Just because you made her your girlfriend you still ain't getting any!

She felt she needed to tell you straight up so you didn't get the wrong idea and you don't have that expectation or pressure her because

You ain't getting any!

• But I'm okay with that I don't want sex I'm honestly scared about doing that, but why does she feel the need to keep repeating it, that she is a good girl and a virgin I don't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Congrats on the first girlfriend.

Chances are that she's no stranger to guys wanting her sexually in spite of being a virgin. She's going to be more experienced in this respect of being pursued sexually than you, most likely, and might have some insecurities there.

Be grateful to have a girl next to you and try to learn how to communicate with her gently and affectionately and possibly even humorously (helps to diffuse awkwardness) instead of worrying about the meaning of everything she says and seeking others to decipher it.

And have fun. You're young. There's things to do together, experience together. If things get rough and you get into a conflict with her, no matter what, try to stay calm and patient.

What Girls Said 1

• She's just setting boundaries and it's perfectly normal. Don't ever pressure her or coerce her into sex.

• But why not just tell me that why tell me she's a good girl, it just sounds so creepy.

• Because it is the way she has learned to say it.

What Guys Said 2

• you are not going to get sex just because she is your girlfriend. but she will definitely want gifts, compliments , resources from just because she is your girlfriend.

• It means that she probably isn't.