It bothers me and makes me mad that I might never find a boyfriend who will propose to me?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like you're thinking about it too much and stressing yourself out? Be happy with your life and yourself and it won't matter.

• How do I find a boyfriend that will propose to me?

• That's what I mean, you're focused too much on it. It may never happen to be honest. Work on your relationship with a guy, make it the best it can be for both of you, then the proposal might come. Like someone else said, nothing wrong with the woman asking either.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can always propose yourself ya know

• But yeah I get what you mean the thought is scary

• I don't want to be one of those women that propose to the man I want a man to be the one to propose to me.

• And I agreed that would be embarrassing

What Guys Said 3

• If you really want to, why don't you propose? What's wrong about that?

• Most women don't have to propose the man proposes to her.

• But if you're serious about a man, and he hasn't taken the first step yet, what's wrong if the women does first? If anything it would be a hilarious moment in your relationship.

• Your only option is to learn to accept it and get over it.

• If I don't die tomorrow how do I find a boyfriend that will?

• I don't know. Maybe try a dating site. Go to social events. Why do you want to get married so badly?

• Does it also bother you that you do nothing about it?

• What do I do about if I want a boyfriend who will propose to me?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!