Me and my boyfriend never have anything to talk about and it's awkward please help?

We really love eachother I love him so much but I find when we hangout we never can hold a conversation together and it can get awkward with nothing to talk about :/ I really love him and I don't know what to do... we were best friends before we started going out I can't loose him.. this also happened with my last boyfriend we never had anything to talk about and I'm wondering is it me? Am I the problem since this is happeneing again.. why does this happen?

32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• my relationship is the same... I'm extremely socially awkward so I basically never know what to talk about so we only talk when he has something to say or ask

What Guys Said 1

• That's what happen when you don't have common interest with your boyfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• where is there to talk again? if that's your boyfriend 9 times out of 10 y'all hang with each other constantly! give some space go out with the girls do somewhere with out , so you can talk about what you did & have fun doing it

• you seriously need to talk to him about it. onlu by then you can improve your relationship.