How often do you think about whether someone finds you attractive if you don't find them attractive yourself anyway?

2524

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely do in most conversations, even to people I'm not one but attracted to.

I'm pretty sure that most people, in most conversations with the opposite gender, think "I wonder if they're attracted to me." It's built into us. There's always natural tension. Us girls want to be admired (physically) so I think that's a big aspect for us---thinking "Do they think I'm pretty?"

• www.court-records.net/animationgk/miles-aha(d).gif

Well said. You deserve two thumbs up for every one given.

• I have to agree with this. I probably think about it the most at work because I feel like I have to act more professional around people who are attracted to me because I don't want to send the wrong message

And I can definitely tell a guy is attracted to me when he checks out my ass, even if I'm not attracted to him. Lol. That's one's a dead giveaway

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow the girl in the pic that was added by a mod looks so annoying. But I think this relatively often if the person shows some kind of signs that they're attracted to me, it just makes me curious. I never mention it to them though because I don't want them to get any impression that I feel the same way.

What Girls Said 24

• I was at a social event last weekend and speaking with a guy I had just met. We were joking around, or so I thought... suddenly he began to remind me of Patrick Bateman from the movie American Psycho. Later, a friend of mine teased me that the guy was clearly into me and that he was going to stalk me for sure. So that planted a seed of concern in my mind that he may be attracted to me in an unhealthy way. I really hope he just had a dark sense of humor like I do. Another event is coming soon. If he is there, I'll beware.

• I literally never think about it unless I like someone and then I'm hyper aware of what a dork I am and I try and look nice and stuff. Otherwise I just assume I look like a potato and nobody pays me any mind and that's fine. I'm not constantly thinking about how attractive I am to someone, it's a very rare thing for me.

• Highly unfrequently, maybe once every six months if someone has looked at me and they've caught my attention but in general I just mind my own business.

• Happens frequently which i find kind of sad cause it happens to me this way and the other way around when I find someone attractive and they dont find me
    But I guess that just means s/he isn't the one for you

• Usually, if my friend points out that someone is checking me out. It makes me wonder why lol.

• if I'm not interested, then I'm usually not interested in that. unless the other person is leaving major hint, then I'll entertain the thought..

• I don't think about it at all

• rarely

• You know, this is a really good question. I've never really thought about it before but now that I do, I have realized that I think about it quite often

• This is my daily life!

• More often than I'd like to admit.

• Too much

• never concerned if i not interested in him

• All the time.

• never have so far maybe now I will lol

• I've definitely done this before

• All the time.

• Never every guy thinks I'm attractive

• Too often

• from a girls prospective, if i like a guy, i find ways to be around him all the time. like i would legit fish for opportunities to be in his presence. after school, i wait by the stairs so that i can see him walk out; i take the longer way to my classes so that i can pass by him and the biggest one, id never miss an opportunity to stare at him. if you know someone doing this, doubt no more my friend.

• I assume that most people find me attractive because I have never come into contact with anyone who thought I was unattractive so I don't put any thought into it.

• I don't. I mean I try to put my best foot forward but i don't think about it.

• never

• Not often

What Guys Said 23

• Do you mean strangers? I could care less what people think of me. To me, if someone doesn't like me for something as stupid as how I dress or something like that (appearance), I don't want to associate with them anyway.

• I'm aware that I have some good features, and I can tell some women are attracted to me, they're rather transparent :P But I also assume I'm not most women's type. I just do my own thing and I'm not interested in being a 'hyper male'.

• I think I'd only pick up on it if it became in some way inappropriate.

Otherwise, probably oblivious to it.

• Pretty much never. I just try to stay healthy and my friends and love ones seem to be neutral about it at worst.

• Not really, I never really need to wonder about it since I know I'm not , Im average at best, so my method is always asume that they don't find me at all, if not even think I'm disgusting. So unless there's any kind of hint tl
    o actually make me consider the possibility, it isn't something I think much about.

• None, never? At least not consciously

• I don't think about it with people I don't find attractive. Only with ones I do. But if they're talking to me, on a dating site, flirting with me or agree to a date then I figure they have some physical attraction to me.

• basically never, unless she makes it obvious or does some strange things that may hint at that.

• More often than I'd like. My apathetic nature seems to attract quite a few people. People love a challenge, I suppose.

• My mother is dead so there is no one anymore to find me beautifull lol

• I dont think about it, im just am average guy.

• Not a lot lol.

• All the time. :(

• All the time.

• Never. I honestly don't care who finds me attractive or unattractive. It's quite liberating.

• I've done this

• um never

• if i dont care about them, then i dont care what they think of me unless its in a general way.

• Never, if I'm not attracted to you then it doesn't cross my mind.

• Not very often.

• i couldn't care less about that honestly. because i have wayy more bigger problems than that in my life.

• i like ace attorney

• not much