Help me ! My boyfriend was in love with his best friend. What should I do?

So yeah my boyfriend was in love with his best friend. At first I wasn't worried at all but we had a party, he wasn't with me most of the time but with her. I didn't like how he touched her. I told him I didn't like it. But he keeps texting her even when he is with me. He keeps talking about her. He said he is not in love with her anymore but I'm scared to be a second choice. Last night he was 2 hours late because he wen see her before coming to see me. I know he knows her for a long time and we just started dating. I feel like he will always put her before me... I don't know what to think, what to do, what to tell him.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• If given the chance he would leave you in a split second for her if she wanted him. It's not a good feeling to have. I couldn't be with someone who "used to love their best friend" and still hanging around them and showing this much attention.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you have a valid reason to feel upset about this. since it's still a new relationship you still have time to address the issue. tell him how serious it is, and that you are worried he is still waiting on her to change her mind. you shouldn't make it feel like he's choosing between you and his friends, but you don't deserve this kind of treatment either.

• I tried to tell him he said that there is no need to be jealous, that I should think of her as one of his friends like I do for his guys friends x) (sorry if I my English is not good, English is my second language I still struggle a bit 😅)

• yes, he probably is a bit clueless in that case.. so try to stay as calm as possible when explaining your feeling to him. I think telling him will help either way though. you get the feelings out and off your chest, and he knows what's up. but things don't get better unless you put in an effort.

• That was really helpful thank you ! I feel a bit better ! Thank you very much ;)

What Guys Said 1

• date me instead!!!
    I have a similar kind of friend and a couple, and they have taken a wise decision of breaking up!

What Girls Said 1

• Move on