• a bad guy pretending to be good
    Vote B
  • no there's no other option
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Poll is little confusing lol, vote to the better option like,
If you think A. a bad boy pretending to be good is better than other option B, then vote A.

2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• "a bad guy pretending to be good"
    is much were , because that's a classic sign of a player. He's pretending to be good to manipulate you, lulling you into a false sense of security. Therefore, girls let their guard down and place their trust in him... only to be hurt , because he's manipulated their feelings and emotions.

"a nice guy pretending to be bad" can't keep up that act very long. His conscience will kick in eventually. He's usually pretending to be bad, not to hurt the girl, but to capture the girls heart... thinking a bad not persona will attract girls. He's fooling himself, not so much the girl

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• A nice guy pretending to be bad is wayyy better than a bag guy pretending to be good. I voted A instead of B.

0|1
    0|0
  • The good guy, because pretending to be bad means you're not really bad but a bad person pretending to be nice means they are planning on betraying you

0|1
    0|0
  • A nice guy pretending to be bad is obviously the better option. Weird that the majority of guys on this poll think the opposite. A bad guy pretending to be good can be really hurtful when she finds out.

0|1
    0|0
  • A bad guy pretending to be good is easy to tell but I think it's worse in the long run because you end up with a jerk.
    A good guy pretending to be bad is mostly just laughable and cute. They don't usually pull it off well.

1|1
    0|0
  • A nice guy pretending to be bad is just corny.
    A bad guy pretending to be nice is straight up manipulation.

0|1
    0|0
  • A good guy pretending to be bad would be better but neither is good

0|1
    0|0
  • a nice guy pretending to be bad is cringe
    a bad guy pretending to be good is irritating
    so i can't choose

0|1
    0|0
  • Can't choose honestly. They're both not good

0|1
    0|0
  • Both are because either way they are being fake. I rather him be who he is.

0|1
    0|0
  • both are not good.
    stay true to yourself

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• A bad guy pretending to be good is worse, because their lies will eventually damage others.
    A nice guy pretending to be bad is sad, but he's a nice person so he won't hurt anyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • A bad person pretending to be good does WAY more harm and cause more danger, than the opposite.

Those who voted A are ridiculous.

0|2
    0|0
  • a bad guy pretending to be good

0|1
    0|0
  • i suppose option B is way worse

0|1
    0|0
  • I think both is just as equally bad as the other.

0|1
    0|0
Loading... ;