If you have ever cheated in a previous relationship, would you admit it to your current or next partner?

Or do you take that knowledge with you to the grave? Assume the possibility that your partner will ask you the question.

211

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't but I would if they ask. I imagine it's easier said than done, but that's more consequences and risks I would have to be wiling to take.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes I have but the realtiontionship was pretty much over found some dudes hat underneath her bed with missing condoms. weak excuse like it's my brothers hat and I used to condoms on my vibrator. Condoms were too big for the vibrator (not bragging just that they were) hooked up with a girl a week before we broke up, she was dating someone else 3 days later that's all I know. funny story that guy after turned out to be a pedophile. I think she's still dating him she was pretty messed up. 7 years is to long with a girl like that.

What Girls Said 1

• At this point in my life, if I am in a relationship, I want to grow with the person. I would be open and honest, but I don't know if I would say anything if they didn't ask

What Guys Said 10

• This really depends.
    Should it have been a single time and as long it does not compromise the way you are - assuming you are not that way - then no.
    If it should be otherwise be the way you are then yes.
    If she asks you if you ever cheated then yes too.

• I would kill myself actually because I wouldn't deserve to live. I beleive that cheaters should be prisoned like rapists and murderers.

Of course this would never happen because I would never cheat because I'm a loyal person who considers people emotions. I'm not a dirty little heartless vulture that should rot in hell.

• You sound like someone who's has been cheated on

• Fuck that! Who cares how it looks? You're the one enjoying life your way!

I wish I could go to Cuba! Man, how lucky you are! Keep your schedule full of travels mate!

About lions and stuff... I understand what you're saying but hey... we're Human... we developed a consciousceness that allows us to be much more than our bodies, let alone much more than relationship animals.

Bottom line... from what you tell me, I'm already envious of you. Shift that mindset and you'll be the person you want to be. Chin up, live in the present with your yes in the future.

• @BoredAllTheTime Yes, I have a lot of money. I'm very well off and I'm damn fit. I'm not gay though. Actually I'm what people call homophobe.

• I have not, but if I had I would not bring it up. If they asked I would have to be honest.

• Cheating is so fucking confusing I've been cheating on and cheated with i never cheated though so i have no fucking clue if i would share anything

• No, I haven't.

• I'll tell them anyways.

• Had to I cheated with her hehe

• It depends on the girl. If she's a slut, then I'd tell her that I have. If she's a good girl, I tell her the opposite.

• if she asks then sure

• This a really good question, I'm curious to know because I had girls that I like tell me they've cheated before, I don't know if it was to scare me off or because they're interested and wanted to be completely honest about their past 🤔