Guys, is petite-ness unattractive or a turnoff?

I'm 5'2" and 90 pounds. I have a 22/23 inch waist (toned). I don't look unhealthy or anorexic but I am petite. Do guys like that? I have small boobs and a cute ass. I know there's more to it than just looks, but I was just curious just going off of looks if the odds are against me.

• I don't like petite girls
  • I love petite girls!
  • Based off your stats & info, your too petite for my liking.
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds great to me.

That's the exact figure that I've always been attracted to, so I'm probably biased, but I think it's perfect. 👍

• Cool, good to know! Now I just need to try and not be so shy!

• Just keep telling yourself that you're good looking, and the self-confidence should help mitigate your shyness, somewhat. 😄

• Thanks! It's weird cause I am confident and love myself tbh. I'm not one of those girls that hates themselves or how they look. But I just get nervous around guys

What Guys Said 12

• You sound amazing! I'm sure you will have so many guys chasing you!

• Well, thank you! I'm just really shy around guys and I don't put myself out there so I don't! :/ I'm trying to get better

• most men love to dominate over their woman during sex
    petite size make it much easier
    every size is sexy as long as the girl is beautiful and sexy😊

• It doesn't matter. But, I think petite girls are kinda cute!

• Looks are not going to be an issue that you have to fight with.

There will be better looking fuller women but it's extremely rare that you'll be turned down for it.

I would prefer more weight myself but I, like most guys, wouldn't consider this a bad.

• I love petite girls girl

• I don't really have anything against it, but are you sure 90 pounds is a healthy weight? My ex was 5'3" and like 110, even if she was 1 inch shorter losing 20 pounds seems like a lot. Seems like 100-105 would be ideal, but I don't know you so maybe you're good.

• Tutting your horn aren't we now
    Cute this cute that tiny butt tiny tits this and that

Yaya they like it don't worry

• Everyone has their preference. There's so many fish in the sea, your bound to be on someones foodchain.
    On the other hand, guys love petite girls. hot asf

• My wife is less than 5ft.

• It depends on the guy, but it can be a turn off for a lot of people (myself included). I actually had a big crush on a girl like that on school, she was so fuckung adorable.

• too thin. Nothing on them.. no shape.

• Perfect!