Post first date - Should I text?

So I started chatting to this girl online and we had good back and forth. We met for a 'quick' coffee which ended up being almost 2 hours of chatting and I felt we got on. Later that evening I text her telling her that I had a good time and hoped she'd have a good holiday (she was going on one a few days later). She replied saying that she had a good time and wanted to meet again if I was keen. I told her I was and she came back with the date she'd be back and that she'd text me to arrange something. It's been a few days since she came back and I haven't heard anything. Is it dead in the water? Should I text her and ask her how her holiday was?

30

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I would go ahead and text her, to see how she's doing.

• You should test the waters and send a quick "Hey! I haven't heard from you in a while, are you ok?" If she respondes nicely THEN you can ask her how her trip was, it'll give her space to continue the conversation and if she doesn't want to talk, it won't totally embarrass you.

• Since you two got on well before her trip, I see no harm in texting her and asking how her holiday was.

What Guys Said 0