Guys, if you see an attractive woman on the train, and she has headphones in (listening to music), would this discourage you from talking to her?

• Yes, I don't wanna bother her
    100%(7)83%(19)Vote75%(12)
  • No, I would still make an effort to talk to her
    0%(0)17%(4)Vote25%(4)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go over and talk to her

0|0
    0|0
    • but how would you try to talk to her when she has headphones in?

• Show All
    • makes sense

• Yup it sure does

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a guy but I don't approach people who are on the phone or listening to headphones. I take that as sending a message that you want to be left alone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, I would think she didn't want to be talked to. And even if she didn't have the headphones on, depending on her body language I might still think the same thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's sitting by herself and awake, I may try to speak with her. But if she's with someone or sleeping, then I won't bother her.

0|0
    0|0
    • awake? what if she is dead?

• Show All
    • CPR?

• No, I either look over and see if their abdomen is moving because of inhales and exhales, or I can hear them breathing, especially if their mouth hangs open.

• Ask her" What you listening to?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Excuse me who are you listening to do you mind if I listen too? Not that hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, zero chance, unless she literally caught my eye and smiled.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want someone to bother me when im wearing earbuds, so i show others the same courtesy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• IF I HAVE HEADPHONES IN AND U TRY TALK TO ME I SWEAR

0|0
    0|0
    • what happens? :O

• Show All
    • even if it is a hot guy trying to talk to you?

• Looks are nothing lol it doesn't take any talent to look good. Personality all the way !! But I don't want to know his personality cause I'm listening to music xx

Loading... ;