Is it possible for someone to be so mean but actually like you deep with in them?

Is it possible for someone to be mean but actually like you deep inside?
We're semi friends, love hate relationship type of thing. I initiate conversation and when I don't he does. Or if he doesn't he'll annoy me by doing stupid things on purpose. Trough out the year we've known eachother; we've been mad/happy/sad/angry at eachother. We talk about the most random things ever. He remembers things I tell him. He gets mad when I act diffrent around people (I act diffrent around people I don't know he doesn't understand that). When we're with our mutual friends he'll give me major cold shoulder, because he thinks I'm not being myself. His opinion on me is probably, evil little girl. Well most of the people I get comfortable with would tell me I'm evil.
He moved away. But when he came back in town last week, i was the first one he came to say hi to. I was shocked when he walked straight to me. Anyways I already hated him for leaving so i said hi and told him to go away. And he went to say hi to everyone else.
So is it possible for someone to be so mean but actually like you deep with in them?

• Yeah he probably did like you
  • Nope not possible
Select a gender to cast your vote:

12

What Guys Said 2

• Just like one of my female friend, she being an asshole since I known her when I came to the US, but she actually talking and thinking about me the whole time, because her multiple friends and even her parents told me about it. Talk about confusing.

• It happened to me. This girl has been a bitch to me since 10th grade. She would call me ugly and annoying and I alwAys thought she hated me and I didn't know why. Then she messaged me on Facebook and we talked a little bit and she said she's had a crush on me for a long time. I was so confused..

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, he could have liked you

• But i make him so mad sometimes.
      I didn't realize there was probably something there until he came to say hi to me first. How do I go about this?