Will he reach out or is it over?

Guys if a girl asked for space and time, would you reach out from time to time to check on her?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Me personally? fuck no.
    Fuck the fact that i know damn well she's playing that stupid female game where she says no but doesn't mean no... but thats the thing... its a game and i ain't playing. Im "respecting" her wishes right?
    She says she wants space... ok then... but should another girl walk in the now empty spot... thats on her.. not me. She shouldn't have moved :)
    thats my personal opinion.
    Oh... as for the question... when you start requesting space rather than compromising...*whispers* "its oover"

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you ask for time away if you just wanted him to come crawling back to you? Don't play mind games. And if it's just that you've had the time you need, then you can go back to him and tell him that. There is no shame in it, you needed space and you got it so now you want him back and if he respected your need for this space, then he'll be happy that you got what you needed.

What Guys Said 2

• If she asked for it, then it's up to her to reach out.

• No, if a girl that you like asks for space, it's up there with you're Mother saying "I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed". You turn tail and wait for her to come to you when she's ready.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!