What percentage of people are dataeble to you?

Id say about 5 - 10% of all women are dataeble to me. It can't be 50%, if that were true that means that 1 in 2 women i could date. Thats not really realistic in my opinion. If id go outside right now i couldnt see myself dating half of the women i come across. More like maybe 10 in 100 women, or slightly less. 10 in 100 women is 10%, thats more realistic in my opinion. If id go outside and i see 100 women at least 10 of them would be to my liking enough for me to want to date them. I dont think it would be 1%, thats like 1 in 100. Thats not practical anymore. Around 5 to 10% is good for me 10 out of 100 women seems like a large number, but thats okay i need some variety to choose from, 10% is narrowed down enough. What about you?

2010

Most Helpful Girl

• Less than 5%. I am a very difficult person.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a checklist of perfectly reasonable attributes I'd desire in a woman. I'd want her to be mildly attractive (to the extent where I'm capable of being sexually aroused by her), single w/o baggage (children from prior relationships), honest (not a cheater), intelligent (not retarded- IQ 100+), level-headed (sane and rational, as opposed to being insane), clean (of drugs, alcohol, tobacco, STD's etc), non-bigoted (not inherently racist, religiously discriminatory or gender-biased), not a gold-digger, in the right age range (16-30) and all the rest of it. And after calculating the percentages of all the women in the world who possessed each of these attributes, I dishearteningly found that the percentage of people who'd be 'dateable', in the real world, would actually be less than 1 in a hundred MILLION. Personal compatibility, sexual compatibility, shared values, shared goals, shared interests; either none of these things matter, and you have to abandon literally all preferences and standards with regards to women, or you'll have no realistic hope of finding anyone, even after searching through all of the members of the opposite sex which the average man will manage to encounter for more than three seconds over the course of his entire lifetime (no more than 100,000 individuals).

What Girls Said 19

• loads of people are dateable. i have a lot of restrictions so that drops the number to like 10% or less.

• Like 1-5%.
    And that's a generous amount.

If we eliminate the guys I'm not attracted to enough for sexual arousal, it's like about 10-15%.
    But then we take into account personality traits, and I'm super picky with that: honest, kind, funny, intelligent (not a requirement, more of a bonus) loyal, romantic, shared interests, like video games, science, cat/animal lover is a requirement, low SES, no STDs, not an addict
    And now we're left with like about 1% of guys lol up to 5% if I'm lenient (like I guess he doesn't have to love science if he can make it up by being extra/old school romantic).

• I like 5 to 10% because if i come across 100 women i still have 10 women to choose from. It will be a competition for them to see whos best for me.

• I'll go with 10%.

• As long as a person is kind and has morals, similar interest...

• 3-5%

• Not a lot since I never dated someone. I never find a guy who interest me enough to give me the want to date him.

• I'd say probably 7% xD.

• One in 200

• lol like 1%

• Prolly about 1%

• 0.5%

• Thats a very narrow choice to choose from and since most girls won't approach so you are only left with guys that approach you so id say thats not much choice to choose from at all.

• I'm so pretty all guys approach me

• I doubt id approach you.

• I find it very hard to find someone to date.. to be completely honest

• How do I put this in a percentage? I'm Pansexual so, the percentage is High... Anyone single, not crazy, realistic age range, and.. connection has to be real thougg.. other than that free game for dates. so that % of population is that?

• 1% probably less.

• 5% not because of the looks trust me but personality wise each day I feel like I have less in common with the people today and I can't find a decent human being

• Around 20%. My deal breakers aren't unreasonable and I'm attracted to a large variety.
    I'm only talking about 20% in my area, if I was to consider dating online that number could change

• How datable do you find yourself in the eyes of women?

• Right now, in percentages? 0% dateable. I need some more improvement before i actually want to date.

• I guess it depends what you mean by dateable - I would say for me it is about 5%.

• 99.9%

What Guys Said 9

• less than 10% there are more than 10% good looking people but that doesn't mean they seem fun or interesting tho

• 1℅. Here in america. Yea I see and meet pretty women all the time but it takes more than just looks to get my attention.

• 2 - 3%

• Anywhere from 1%-3%

• An extremely small amount. I don't find many people I would think about dating.

• I'm attracted enough to say 40%

How many of those do I get along with enough? 1/2?

How many of those would I be sexually compatible with?

1/3?

• 0% because girls don't want me

• dataeble x2. x )

Like 50%, lots of people are in the single digits, come on now, you are not the only person in the world that likes what they like and is a good human being and vice versa, lol

• 20% of women I see in public